Free AVCHD Editor 0.4.2.25
Add your review!
OS Support: Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinXP
Hits: 212 visitors
Date added: 29 Aug 2011
Last Update: 08 Apr 2011
Create your own avchd structure by editing and removing extra streams or clips you do not want to use. Order your playlists, add chapters, and then press GO to create a blu-ray compliant output or an AVCHD structure in short or long format. You can also create a personal copy of blu-ray movie. Strip and remove all unwanted extra files, one by one, or remove all items except the main movie.
VSO AVCHD editor allows you to drag and drop files easily into the interface, edit playing order of files, use custom chapter editing, set the interface mode you prefer (easy, advanced, or pro).
- drag + drop
- edit playing order of files
- custom chapter editing
- different interface modes (easy, advanced, pro)
- advanced: detailed info on every file
- pro: remove unwanted streams
- Strip video of unwanted streams, i.e. removing all contents from a
blu-ray movie except the "Main movie", i.e. capable of extracting only
the main movie
- Create a personal copy of blu-ray movie (with the help of AnyDVD) 1:1 with an AVCHD output structure, efficient when copying result to USB key
- Create and build your personalized AVCHD stucture. AVCHD Editor
lets you edit and choose what parts from the whole structure you want to
use in your final resulting project, like when you have an AVCHD
camcorder coming from Sony, Panasonic, some Samsungs.
Changes on the new version:
a couple bug corrections
Available Translations: None